Development of master plans
A master plan serves as a baseline document to plan and implement construction, reconstruction or other activities on the allocated land plot. The master plan development processes typically involves a number of associated plans for site grading, cutting and filling, utilities, landscaping, layout etc. In any project, a master plan is an essential component.
We offer the following services for master planning:
- Development of the “Site planning layout” section of design documentation and its defence during the state expert review process.
- Development of the detailed design package (internal roads, utility systems etc.).
- Development of instructions for geological and geodetic engineering surveys.
- Development of plans and recommendations for allotment of a land plot for construction.
- 3D landscape modelling of the site and its surroundings.