Pursuant to Decree No 87 “On the contents and format of parts of design documentation” of the Russian Government dated 16/02/2008, design documentation must include a subsection on process solutions inside Section 5 “Information about utility systems, list of technical engineering and process solutions”.
The process solutions in question summarise the production process and define principles for an efficient location of utility systems and for observance of EHS requirements.
Description of process solutions means modelling of rooms inside a building or structure in the context of the proposed domestic and production processes, including a description of equipment layout arrangements. We offer to perform the modelling with the use of BIM techniques.
The Process Solutions subsection contains the following information:
- Production programme, product mix, process flow diagrams for the whole plant and individual production areas, labour intensity of production (for production facilities);
- Substantiation of key resources for the production process (for production facilities);
- Sources of raw and other materials (for production facilities);
- Requirements to product parameters (for production facilities);
- Substantiation of process and equipment performance and parameters on the basis of a benchmarking study (for production facilities);
- Substantiation of the number and types of auxiliary equipment including hoisting equipment, vehicles and mechanisms;
- List of measures to ensure compliance with requirements to equipment and buildings of hazardous production facilities (for production facilities);
- Availability of industrial safety certificates and permits to use process equipment in underground operations (for production facilities);
- Headcount, qualification of personnel (by process group), number of workstations and their equipment (for production facilities);
- List of measures to ensure health and safety compliance during operation of industrial and non-industrial capital construction facilities (except for residential buildings);
- Automation systems used in the production process (for production facilities);
- Conceptual process flow diagram from inflow of raw materials to output of finished products;
- Process diagrams for individual shops including location of main process equipment, vehicles, stations for incoming inspections of raw materials and finished products, and other locations (for production facilities);
- Traffic flow diagram where necessary (for production facilities).
Our specialists are experienced in developing process solutions during design of residential and public buildings, treatment facilities, waste management facilities. For specialised facilities, SHANECO subcontracts appropriate organisations from among our long-term partners.
Below is the list of reference projects for which SHANECO developed the Process Solutions subsection of design documentation:
| Adjustment of the feasibility study, construction of a mining and concentration plant at the Ametistovoye deposit (Stage 1). Stage 1 deposit development. Open pit mining and infrastructure facilities
|Construction of a mining and concentration plant at the Ametistovoye deposit (Stage 1)||2015|
|Construction of a second waste disposal section as part of reconstruction of an industrial and domestic waste landfill, Vyksunsky Metallurgical Plant||2015|
|Adjustment of the feasibility study, construction of a mining and concentration plant at the Ametistovoye deposit (Stage 1). Stage 1 deposit development||2015|
|Adjustment of the feasibility study, construction of a mining and concentration plant at the Ametistovoye deposit (Stage 1). Stage 2 deposit development||2015|
|Reclamation of lands disturbed during construction, TulaCement||2015|
|Reconstruction of the plant (construction of a clay preparation area), TulaCement||2015|
|The Pavlovskoye deposit on the Novaya Zemlya archipelago||2015|
|Tailings dam at the Vetrensky mine||2015|
|Reconstruction of a gallery at the mill feeding area (installation of a cement feed analyser based on a universal detecting platform), PeterburgCement||2015|
|Modernisation of the raw meal transport system, TulaCement||2015|
|Design of a mining and concentration plant at the Ametistovoye ore and silver deposit||2015|
|Oil mud neutralisation site, Moscow Oil Refinery||2015|
|LHG terminal, Primorsky Krai||2016|