Geodetic engineering surveys is a set of geodetic and topographic activities that have to be performed in a certain order, which is determined on a case-by-case basis to accommodate the terms of reference and local conditions.
Key activities include:
- Geodetic engineering: a survey of the construction / reconstruction site. Includes a compilation survey, topographic and large-scale mapping.
- Geodetic topography. Includes a series of topographic surveys: a topographic survey of land plots (at a scale of 1:500, 1:1000, 1:2000, 1:500), a large-scale topographic survey (at a scale of 1:50, 1:100), a tree survey. Updating of topographic maps and plan. Topographic survey of underground and above-ground utilities and structures (surveys to be subject to the utility owners’ consent). Preparation of technical reports.
- As-built survey. Improvement of the accuracy of setting out the design to identify potential deviations from the design. Development of as-built documents.
- Geodetic cadastral works. Includes a cadastral survey, land survey, land plot and land use delineation.
- Set-out of landmarks and land plot boundaries. Positioning and marking of turning points.
- Special geodetic works. Accuracy checks, room measurements etc.
Selected projects where SHANECO was engaged for geodetic, cadastral and land surveys:
|Cadastral and land surveys for a number of facilities: GRES-3, CHP-6, CHP-27, CHP-8, access railway to CHP-21, Mosenergo||
|Technical inventory of a 291-apartment residential house in Zheleznodorozhny, Moscow region, for the Federal Security Service||
|Land and cadastral surveys for cadastral registration of a land plot, Rosatom||2015, 2016|