Noise protection measures at workplaces, in residential rooms etc.
Protection against noise pollution is an important task. Pursuant to Federal Law No
A subsection on workplace noise protection should be included in design documentation’s sections “Labour conditions” and “Production management”.
The objectives of the noise protection measures are as follows:
- Identify sources of excessive noise;
- Measure workplace noise levels (in a public building or at a residential area);
- Develop noise protection measures.
Specific activities include:
- Noise level measurements;
- Stock-taking of noise sources;
- Calculation of noise proliferation without acoustic protection measures;
- Development of a noise protection plan and its approval by the customer;
- Calculation noise proliferation taking into account the proposed acoustic protection measures.
Previous projects for which SHANECO developed noise protection activities include:
|Substantiation for construction of a stationary store, Mango||2003|
|Development of workplace noise protection measures, MinVata||2010|
|Assessment of noise-proofing effectiveness of windows of a residential house, Tetris, Moscow||2011|
|Measurements of noise levels at workplaces and observation points at a construction site, MasterStroy, Moscow||2011|
|Protection of personnel exposure to noise (part of design documentation), a 2ktpa cement plant, Tula region||2011|
|Protection of personnel exposure to noise (part of design documentation), Cesla cement plant, Leningrad region||2011|
|Acoustic modelling of an acoustic barrier for air conditioning units on the roof, EcoBazar retail centre, AZNH Group||2012|
|Protection of personnel exposure to noise (part of design documentation), Alagirsky cement plant, UGMK-Cement, North Ossetia||2012|
|Assessment of sufficiency of noise protection measures for an accommodation camp. Mining and concentration plant. Balkhachsky gold-bearing zone. Underground mine at the Zolotoye deposit. Southern Group site with an accommodation camp, Kamchatka Krai||2012|
|Protection of personnel exposure to noise (part of design documentation), construction of a mining and concentration plant at the Ametistovoye deposit (Stage 1), Kamchatka Krai||2015|